Saturday, April 23, 2011

Cedar Valley Push-Up Brawlers

Here are a few images from assignments that I've shot somewhat recently. I've been keeping pretty busy with school, and between work and the wedding photography business, Images Allure, that I run with my partner, Scott Mussell, I haven't had a lot of time to update. With a short break coming up soon, I hope to blog a few more.

This is one of my most recent assignments--a roller derby practice. My first one ever, and it looked pretty interesting. Perhaps I will catch them again in an actual competition!


Bruhno Bruiseher (Lana Bruhn), left, and Trouble in Paradice (Jenn Schillie), right, of the Cedar Valley Push-Up Brawlers Roller Derby team practice at McElroy Auditorium in Waterloo, Iowa on Thursday, April 21, 2011
©Dawn J. Sagert/The Waterloo Courier


Push-Up Brawlers' K.T. Impact (K.T. Inglaas-Pinte), front, takes her turn during an exercise at practice at McElroy Auditorium in Waterloo, Iowa on Thursday, April 21, 2011.
©Dawn J. Sagert/The Waterloo Courier

No comments: